jkeny wrote:
> Yep, it's the usual logic from this contingent - business is involved so
> therefore it's a snakeoil business trying to extricate money out of the
> unthinking consumer.

Well Mr Keny, you're not doing so well yourself. My post was to point
out to the arnyk that they were being selective in their quotation and
that the answer to the posed question is in the article.

I think your summary of it being "a snake oil business" is strictly your
own personal opinion.

For my part, I have to declare an interest as an unthinking fish type
customer as I have had a regen thingy on order for several weeks.

Money where ones mouth is, is my motto :o

atb

Ronnie