jkeny wrote:
> You took me up wrong - it's not my opinion - I was pointing out the
> usual list of objections that people like Arny make, the so-called
> objectivists - once they hear "business" the hair raises on the back of
> their necks & all sorts of allegations spew forth.

The above is a complete and total fabrication, not to mention the
obvious name-calling.

I am in business for myself right now,  one related to IT.  I have been
in the audio business in the past. My standing in the Audio Industry is
sufficient that I am a full member of The Audio Engineering Society.