garym wrote:
> Aha! It is now perfectly clear where some of our
> anti-science/engineering posters come from....
>
> Russian Troll Farms (from today's NY Times):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/o9my4zg

I saw that article earlier today and think of this forum but then I
realized that trolls aren't needed since there are plenty of audiophiles
to go around on this and every other audio related forum, site and blog.
Plus in the world of audiophiles it is pro-science/engineering posters
who are the trolls.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos