Wow Archimago, yet another great blog post with lots of sand being
kicked into various faces in the audiophile world. However what really
impresses me is your choice of audio equipment, which for the most part
appears to be from manufacturers whose main focus is producing well
made, superbly engineered, "audiophile" grade equipment without the
"audiophile" price tag.

By the way I don't think that any audiophile vigilantes will come
knocking at your door any time soon. What's more likely is that you and
your wonderful blog will be ignored (as is the case at the moment)
followed by some attempts to co-opt you and your blog and finally if
co-opting you fails (which I hope it does) then a full on effort to
slander and discredit you will follow. In other words, Michael Fremer
will NOT be coming to your house to hang out, listen to music and shoot
the breeze. So please keep fighting the good fight.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos