jh901 wrote:
> You aren't helping.

I'm helping the way one  helps people who are paddling their canoe over
a waterfall.

> Is there any chance that you could be convinced to provide support which
> you believe will increase the chance that a good time will be had by
> all?

best support I can give you: Do listening tests that involve actual
audible differences, or at least have some non-zero probability of
involving audible differences.

The first DBTs involving audio cables that I am aware of were done in
the late 1970s or early 1980s by Dr. Larry Greenhill (Stereophile
Reviewer) and The Audiophile Society Of Westchester County NY.

I know of no positive results then, or any cable DBT since.