arnyk wrote:
> At this point I think his *-tells-* seem to have painted a fairly
> detailed picture of who he is.
>
> He obviously knows very little about audio technology and is incapable
> of forming and expressing lucid word pictures about it.
>
> He feels threatened by people who are more comfortable with audio
> technology and those people make him fearful and angry.
>
> He does not reread his own posts and notice how much his posts paint a
> picture of their author being exactly the person he describes in hateful
> ways.

You have not been on this forum that long have you seen his older treads
? where he for example claims audible differences between server OS when
used as LMS server . He can not grasp the concept that a squeezebox is
not a soundcard with a long cable and that its server agnostic and works
in completely different manner . The LMS server in itself does not need
to have any working audio at all .

He latest questions is in line with this way of thinking the buffer dont
store bass treble and musicality separately it's only data ffs :D an
error here would be very unlikely to target treble soundstage or
whatever . but rather give you dropouts glitches static etc ..

So yes he should measure that himself and present how he did that . in
line with extraordinary claims must have extraordinary evidence .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )