Julf wrote:
> ...Please, next time, when people are asking you to open a new thread,
> could you please do it yourself so others don't have to do it on your
> behalf?

No, sure I'm not going to do anything only becouse someone else want me
to do it, are you?

If and when I open a thread is becouse I want to discusse that matter,
but in this case I did not and I've explicity asked yuo don't open this
can of worm, did not I?

You don't have to, you wanted, it's different and you did it becouse you
are arrogant used to think you could do what ever you want with no
respect yo other people.

Here the matter is not if flac sound better than wav, It's my opinion
and you are free to say whatever you want in order to dimostrate it's
untrue, but the limit - in a polite discussion - is before personal
attack, hit the sin, not the sinner... Sure this rule is not in you
preffered list.

All the better to you, but please ignore any of my eventual new post in
any matter, here and in other forums, never discuss whit a stupid man
(me, of course) people could misunderstand and think you are.