cliveb wrote:
> In what way is an 800 Ohm output impedence "weak"?
> Line level outputs on sources typically have an impedence of about 1k
> Ohm, so the Touch's 800 sounds entirely normal to me.
Well the Transporter is much more like it (100 or ohms via RCA). My DAC1
is 60 ohms via XLR. When I connected my Touch directly to my SCM50s I
found it a bit "stunted" at the frequency extremes, compared to the
DAC1, though otherwise really rather good. I attributed this to the
output impedance since the Touch is generally blameless otherwise,
including frequency response of course.

FWIW I found out about the output impedance being 800 ohms quite some
time later.
Darren

Check it, add to it! http://www.dr.loudness-war.info/

SB Touch