Wombat wrote:
> MQA over Tidal is what may cause most irritation.
> There is no better marketing as to have the whole catalogue MQA'd and
> therefore with better quality you have at home or you can buy for ALL
> music ever recorded.
> Already now there are unqualified reports how Tidal sounds better as
> elsewhere purchased originals because of secret masters.
> Imagine the superlatives you will soon read about! You need it!

For me Tidal will always be best known for Madonna humping the table at
the launch event (it's at about 1:15 of the video):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11505654/Jay-Z-Rihanna-Madonna-Kanye-West-attend-launch-of-Tidal-streaming-service.html

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos