Is there anyone here who is willing to actually discuss the toolbox?  I
know it's disfavored around here.

Anyway, I intially used Ickstream to run Tidal, but it beccame
increaingly wonky for me.  Then I discovered that Squeezebox added Tidal
as a direct app.  For some reason, though, it doesn't work when I have
TT 3.0 installed.  I'd say 4/5 of the tracks produce an error code that
says 'cannot play file type'.  When I restore the touch to factory
settings, the problems go away and Tidal runs fine.  I tried disabling
the functions I could to see what in particular was causing it, but it
must be one of the mods that cannot be disabled manually that is causing
the problem.

Any advise on how to resolve?  Also, does anyone have a copy of Toolbox
2.0 floating around?  I remember all the mods in that package being
optional and therefore it would be easier to determine which specific
function was causing the problem.

*Soft mods*: SC TT 2.0  + Dynaudio's mods
*Components*: Squeezebox Touch (analog outs) - Rega Mira 3 - Boston
Acoustics VR2s - Rel T2 sub, D-Link hub between touch & server
*Cables*: VH Audio Spectrum (Cu) RCAs, Chord Rumour speaker wire, custom
neutrik speakon cable (sub)
*Power*: Touch stock power supply with SBooster filter
VH Audio Flavor 4 power cable x2 (amp and sub)
stock DLink power supply
Porter A/C Ports
*Server*: Squeezebox server on Windows 7, Core2duo