It would be great if you could send me a copy of the 2.0.  That way at
least I can disable whatever is conflicting with Tidal.

Check your PMs.

*Soft mods*: SC TT 2.0  + Dynaudio's mods
*Components*: Squeezebox Touch (analog outs) - Rega Mira 3 - Boston
Acoustics VR2s - Rel T2 sub, D-Link hub between touch & server
*Cables*: VH Audio Spectrum (Cu) RCAs, Chord Rumour speaker wire, custom
neutrik speakon cable (sub)
*Power*: Touch stock power supply with SBooster filter
VH Audio Flavor 4 power cable x2 (amp and sub)
stock DLink power supply
Porter A/C Ports
*Server*: Squeezebox server on Windows 7, Core2duo