arnyk wrote:
> Is this post sincere or a put on? If sincere it clearly identifies its
> creator as being anti-remain. This seems to be consistent with the rest
> of the post.
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I happen to be (at this time)
strongly in favour of remaining in the EU. But if facts (rather than
propaganda) emerge about what will happen should we leave, I will take
them into consideration before making a final decision.

arnyk wrote:
> Unlike many I seem some rhyme and reason to human events which enables
> some accurate predictions about future events and consequences.
Yes, you already said that. But when invited to enumerate them, you
avoid the question.

arnyk wrote:
> My first observation is that I'm responding to a  post from someone who
> has probably already made up their mind, and attempting to reason with
> them further is probably unproductive.
Ducking out of the debate is typical of someone who fears they might
lose face.

Cards on the table time, Arny: I think that you have a problem with
being challenged about anything. All I did was challenge you to back up
a statement that I think was ill-advised, and your reaction has been
true to form.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A