So I bought a new Dac, but the manufacturer sent me a preamp instead. I
immediately took pics and sent him and email explaining the situation. I
was kind of bummed because I waited about 3 weeks to get it in the first
place....and to open a box and see a wrong product just made my heart
sink. The manufacturer emailed me back and offered to sell me the preamp
at a discount (a whole 10% off) wow. Really all I wanted is the product
I ordered and paid for....now its been 2 more weeks and nothing.

I'm supposed to send this thing back once the product I order gets here,
but at this point i don't even want to do business with this person.

Any ideas?