drmatt wrote:
> This thread reminds me why I like SB Receivers. Cheaper than a Pi plus
> DAC setup, more reliable and all the in/outputs you need..

Sure what ever fits the purpose.

In some places [where I only need background music] I use Android 7"
tablets with Squeeze Player App and a SB control like Squeezer. For $40
I have a touch screen display and I can use Bluetooth speakers for a
neat set up. Other places like in my office I want a little more
fidelity so I use a RPI or a MiniItx board [headless] and powered
speakers with a nice Dac....I can control everything from my computer.