edwardthern wrote:
> Smells like Bait and coming from you and your fake audiophile friends I
> can bet it is bait. You want me to post so you can attack me...

You may be confusing me with someone else.. I don't recall having any
friends around here.. ;)  I want you to post it so I can explain why
it's wrong, yeah. But if you had changed kernel parameters they would
effect both players for a start.. but you know that, and this was just a
vehicle to score a point. You have a right to be pissed off about the
treatment round here, but it doesn't make it better by making stuff up.