drmatt wrote:
> So bipolar Arny is back. It's just not allowed to hold a view that
> disagrees with yours, is it?

You must be delusional, "DrMatt". How can I keep you from holding or
expression a view that I disagree with?  Am I a moderator? Do I have
malware planted on your computer?

If you can't answer this question factually  "DrMatt"., then you are
again proven to be either delusional or just plain a habitual
prevaricator.

> Do you have any successful interpersonal relationships in your life?

Does a 50 year marriage count?  How many times have you been married?

> Seems likely the only one is with your shrink.

Since no such person exists, more evidence of delusion or habitual
lying.

> The "dr" is not an affectation, it is my title. So grow up a bit old
> man.

It's part of an alias  "DrMatt", as anybody can see. One sign of you
finally growing up would be you being accountable for your reprehensible
activities on the web as indicated by you posting under your legal name.