drmatt wrote:
> Mine only has fast and slow filter settings. I don't remember seeing
> documentation about the cut-off points for pcm either.

Would I be right in guessing you have a Mytek Stereo192?

I don't know how the display works on the earlier models, but the
Brokkly has a summary display (which you can set to extinguish after a
delay if you wish) which shows the sampling frequency in reasonably
large format.

Hidden beneath this are a series of menu pages which control all
settings & also display average AND peak programme levels for each
channel. Is it too tragic to admit that I have a compact pair of
binoculars that I use to view the detail menus from my sofa whilst using
the remote? :rolleyes:

Dave :)