Golden Earring wrote:
> I've got your drift - this looks like another rainy Monday exercise.
> I'll try it before switching browsers as per Clive's suggestion.
With respect, this doesn't make sense.

1. You've changed nothing in LMS, and hence its web server will be
delivering the same HTML to the client.
2. You've updated your client PC, which almost certainly included a
change to the client browser (assuming you're using the Microsoft
browser).
3. The logical conclusion is that it's the browser update that is
responsible for the change in behaviour, and trying a different browser
is the simplest way to confirm this.

Uninstalling and reinstalling LMS on a NAS is going to be a heck of a
lot more work than just trying a different browser, especially since
logic suggests that there's unlikely to be anything wrong with LMS.

I strongly urge you to try the alternative browser option first.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A