badboygolf16v wrote:
> Thanks for the advice Dave.

Hi!

I'm going to blame my excellence at producing Bombay Sapphire G&T's for
missing your initial clue about the original Henry Ford colour scheme,
lol. It appears that I too have a production line in operation...
:rolleyes:

Don't think you'll have too much trouble shifting it - obviously there
was a bidder on eBay who chased me up to £450 earlier this year, & apart
from a seller in the US who last time I checked was trying to knock out
an unused Trans-Nav model for $999, which works out quite pricey if
you've got to ship it to Europe & pay import duty + VAT (or equivalent)
they're as rare as hen's teeth, so eBay is worth a shot (with a sensible
reserve, of course) if you don't get any takers here.

How far are you prepared to ship it?

Dave  :cool: