usc95 wrote:
> I have heard a Rythimik sub on a friend's system and it was very capable
> with the movie we were watching.  I didn't demo it like I would one for
> my own system since it was at his place but it filled in with his B&W
> towers nicely.  Personally I would rate what I have heard as
> SVS>HSU>Rythmik as far as total bass performance with HSU on top with
> consideration to value for money.  This is my personal opinion with a
> bias toward home theater use as these were all ported subs.  My HSU has
> a variable design that allows me to plug the ports for a tighter
> response geared for music but I usually run them open for deeper, louder
> bass required for home theater.
>
> I saw the recommendation for the BK Monolith and had to look them up as
> I am not familiar with them.  Looks good!  There is another "Monolith"
> to consider as well - the recently launched Monolith subs from Monoprice
> that have received some very rave
> reviews:https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=24458&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7ey1hIOS2gIV3ISzCh3nCAJrEAQYASABEgL2i_D_BwE
> Again, I am not sure they are available in Sweden but if they are you
> can add them to your list...

Interesting spec on that Monolith sub from Monoprice . Actual honest
distortion measurement on a speaker at very high SPL , you basically
never see that .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )