Greetings Squeezebox enthusiasts,

I'm a long time fan of the system ever since I bought my Squeezebox Duet
in 2008 from my first salary after graduating from college. Now, me and
my family own a host of players: a couple of UE Radios, two Squeezebox
Classics, a Boom and - very recently - a silver Logitech Transporter
that I bought second hand.

According to the seller, it was modded by Anthony (?) from Aberdeen
Components. However, he could not really tell what exactly has been
modded. Opening the case, I could identify a new transformer, a couple
of new capacitors and new RCA sockets reading "WBT Germany".
I've searched for the mod online (including this forum) but cannot find
more concrete specifications.

Does anyone know more about it or can direct me to Anthony to share his
specifications? I really think it sounds fantastic (wasn't able to
compare it to a "vanilla" transporter side-by-side though) and I'm more
than pleased with my purchase.

Thanks for helping a brother out :)!

Cheers,
Jazzer