Aesculus wrote:
> Hate to open up and old thread but none of my duet players will play
> 92khz flac files. It I select one the play icon just blinks and does not
> play. If I use a Touch it plays fine. And if I link players then it
> won't play either.
>
> Am I am missing something here? Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 -
> r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT 2012
>
> Players are at 77 fw release.
>
> I thought the LMS server would down sample the tracks to whatever speed
> the player could accept.

It will resample if transcode rules are working on your system.
Resampling will be done using sox and maybe flac.  Your LMS system is
very old 2012 and sox and lms may no longer run. For example, if OS has
been update in the meantime the libraries for sox / flac may no longer
be compatible.

1.Check if LMS supplied flac and sox run on your system.
2. If they don't - update LMS
3.if you can't update LMS (e.g. NAS based)  then see if you can update
sox and flac separately.