Owen Smith wrote:
> Of course by turning it off I would be thermal cycling it. But leaving
> it on appears to cause the Transporter to run rather hot inside due to
> that display PSU that people report failing, and running so hot all the
> time isn't good for longevity either. The heat certainly means I would
> want it on the top of the stack if dimensions allow that.

If you are going to be using it every day leaving it on may be the
lesser of the two evils?

*Hi-Fi 1*: QNAP HS-453DX NAS+QLMS/Allo USBridge Signature+Shanti
LPS/Cirrus ESS Sabre 32-bit Reference DAC (Oppo 105D)/Yamaha Aventage
CX-A5000/Focal SM9s.
*Hi-Fi 2*: Sqbox Touch+Shanti LPS/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi 3*: PC+Squeezelite-X+Material Skin/Focal XS Books.
*Hi-Fi Misc*: iPeng (iPad/iPhones)/Plantronics BB Pro 2 LE Headphones.
*Accessories*: Tchernov -Classic- & Van den Hul ICs; Thor PS10 Power
Station; Blue Jeans & Ruleconnect Cables (Power, HDMI, USB & Coaxial);
Aurios & Vibrapods.