I'm currently feeding my Touch to my old faithful Linn Classik amplifier
via Toslink.
I've really no reason for changing, except for the curiosity of trying a
combo RPi+Touchscreen that should be in a way a direct replacement of
the Touch, perfectly fitting my needs. However the standard RPi screen
case does not have a space for a HAT, and I really do not need an
additional DAC, being perfectly satisfied with the Linn. So I was
looking around the internet and found this:
https://doukaudio.com/products/douk-audio-u2-usb-converter-xmos-xu208-digital-interface-toslink-coax-dsd-192khz
Does anybody have the experience if this works on a RPi? Or has anybody
another suggestion for an USB to TOSLINK (or S/PDIF, but I would rather
prefer TOSLINK) interface/converter?
(I wont argue about the relative merits of different DACs or different
interfaces, I just want an all-digital signal fed to the Linn)
Thanks for your suggestions!

(PS: not sure if the best place for this thread is here or in the 3rd
party hardware section)