carp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> can anyone recommend me a tube amp? Maybe my question is too simple...
>
> I would like to connect a Squeezebox to it, maybe a turn table, too. I
> do not want to spend more than 2000 euros/dollars and it should be a
> single device (not a pre-amp/amp combination). My speakers are a pair of
> Tannoy D100.
>
> Is that possible?

Get yourself around a few of these dealers

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=hifi&find_loc=Hamburg&start=10

There are some very good German mfg's of valve amplifiers (Octave
springs to mind, a bit expensive though :))

Second hand may be the way to go (check about servicing)

I have a Unison Research Simply 10 I must get out of its box again :)

ronnie