I am attempting to update the kernel of the parallelknoppix64-rc1 live CD to
use
kernel 2.6.21.1 instead of 2.6.19.7. I updated aufs to yesterday's CVS and
compiled the aufs.ko module as normal (make KDIR=/usr/src/linux -f local.mk).
Everything seems to go well, but when the CD is booted (actually, I use VMware
to boot the image), there is a failure at the point that the aufs filesystem is
mounted, leading to a "failure bad /proc/mounts 1" message. So I'm wondering if
aufs is supposed to work with 2.6.21.1, x86_64, and I am doing something wrong,
or if I just need to wait a bit for support to be added. Thanks, Michael