Tomas M:
> Do you think all the problems may be gone if I disable inotify support
> in kernel somehow? (if that is even possible). I think I don't need it
> at all, and for Slax it's more important to support removing of aufs
> branches then using inotify.

It is up to KDE or other applications who use inotify.
If you disable inotify in kernle config, then those app will behave
differently. I don't know it is preferable or not.

One of the directory which I found inotify was set, was
/usr/share/services/kresources/knotes by gam_server.
This directory exists only 008-office.lzm, so you will not be able to
delete the branch. Additionally lsof will not show you such directory.

Junjiro Okajima