o bugfix
- possible bugfix, race in lookup, reported by Tomas M.
- bugfix, half refreshed iinfo, reported by Tomas M.
- fix a typo __get_free_pages(), reported by Philip Muller.

Unforunately I am too busy and don't have enough time working on aufs.
I could not reproduce the problem reported by Tomas M last week. But he
provided SLAX Live CD to reproduce the problem. It is good, but a little
harder for me to test my fix locally. At least, we could confirm that
the bug is fixed on SLAX Live CD. In other words, I could not see the
root cause of the problem and just fixed based upon my guess.
And my main branch may be far (more than a week) behind the official
kernel repository.
I will update my GIT repo as soon as possible.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.0..aufs3.5 branch
      update the donator list
      aufs: possible bugfix, race in lookup
      aufs: bugfix, half refreshed iinfo

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.6 branch
  addition to above,
      aufs: tiny, remove nd_flags
      aufs: no nameidata in linux-3.6 lookup

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.x-rcN branch
  addition to above,
      aufs: tiny, fix a typo __get_free_pages()

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
  none