o news
- As you might know, Al Viro is considering merging aufs with other
  stackable filesystems into mainline. Through the discussion on LKML, I
  found that aufs should have supportted fsfreeze in aufs3.6.
  And I am going to update aufs3.6 again to follow the changes in btrfs.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.0..aufs3.5 branch
  none

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.6 branch
      aufs: for linux-3.6, a new wrapper vfsub_mnt_drop_write_file()
      aufs: for linux-3.6, ftruncate() supports sb_{start,end}_write()

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.7 branch
  ditto

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.8 branch
  Adittion to above,
      aufs: for linux-3.8, replace mnt_drop_write_file() by __mnt_drop_write()
      aufs: for linux-3.8, support for vfs_truncate()

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.x-rcN branch
  ditto

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto