Hello justin,

justin:
> Still the standalone patches do not apply on top of 3.12.7 and 3.10.26.
> Could you please create a fix for that?

Yes, it needs another week.
Until then, try a.patch in the mail archive.

Now I am considering two possible approaches to make aufs3.1[02]
branches supporting for their stable releases.
- make a new patch file "aufs3-mmap-3.12.x.patch" in aufs3.12 branch.
- make a new branch aufs3.12.x, which will be almost all equivalent to
  aufs3.12 branch except "aufs3-mmap.patch".

If you think one of them are preferable to the other, please let me
know.

J. R. Okajima