o news
- aufs3.x-rcN branch in this release is for linux-3.13-rc4,
  which NFSv4 supports its 'delegation' feature.
  I am afraid aufs cannot support it fully and sometimes it will return
  an error expectedly. For details, see the git commit log.
  I am still testing NFSv4 branch in aufs.

Hmm, something is wrong with the ssh connection between me and
sourceforge. It may be just a temporary error. Only aufs3-linux.git on
GitHub is updated now.
I will try it on SF again later.

And this is the last release of this year.
Enjoy holidays.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.9..aufs3.12 branch
      aufs: update the donator list
      aufs: tiny, replace FSF address by url

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: for linux-3.13, support for NFSv4 delegation 1/4, notify_change()
      aufs: for linux-3.13, support for NFSv4 delegation 2/4, vfs_unlink()
      aufs: for linux-3.13, support for NFSv4 delegation 3/4, vfs_link()
      aufs: for linux-3.13, support for NFSv4 delegation 4/4, vfs_rename()
      aufs: for linux-3.13, replace I_MUTEX_QUOTA by I_MUTEX_NONDIR2
      aufs: for linux-3.13, remove vfsmount_lock
      aufs: for linux-3.13, s_files is gone and si_files has come
      aufs: for linux-3.13, ->f_op is never NULL
      aufs: for linux-3.13, less important comment as a reminder

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
  none