Hi again,

> I'll post more when I confirm, but I'm pretty sure it has something to
> do with this issue.
>
> BTW: Do you know loop-aes? If so, can it be patched to make 3.10.x work?
> It used to work with aufs in the 3.0.x kernel.

I confirm it's actually my issue. I use loop-aes v3.7a downloaded there:

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/loop-AES/

But "aufs3-loopback.patch" doesn't apply well on the modified loop.c
from loop-aes.

Do you have another patch for loop-aes support? I can try to adapt the
current one if you think there is a chance that it might work.

Thanks,
François.

security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import