Hello,

On Sun, 2014-01-26 at 04:31 +0900, sf...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> It must be
>       BUG_ON(!l->lo_backing_file);
> Hmm, that is really strange.
> Again I am afraid we should confirm that the versions of your kernel and
> aufs module. Could you check it again?
> For example,
> - configure your kernel
> - set some value to CONFIG_LOCALVERSION("Local version - append to kernel
> release")
> - build and reboot
> - run "uname -a" and "modinfo aufs"

I couldn't really fill in LOCALVERSION, a bit complicated with my ISO
creation scripts that don't really like it.

However, I switched to 3.10.28 that got out on sunday, so we can be
quite sure the kernel is the right one. I also applied the b.patch to
check for msg on boot.

---- kernel BUG is the same as last time:
"
------------[ cut here ]------------
kernel BUG at fs/aufs/loop.c:44
[...]
"

---- here is the uname, showing 3.10.28!
(initramfs) uname -a
Linux (none) 3.10.28 #1 SMP Sun Jan 26 17:51:34 CET 2014 x86_64
GNU/Linux
(initramfs)

---- no modinfo available in my initramfs, but dmesg shows the debug msg
from b.patch when loading module:
"
aufs 3.10.x-20140120
debugging au_test_loopback_overlap [aufs]
loop: AES key scrubbing enabled
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
"

> Otherwise it looks like as if your loopback mount is broken.
> Could you try
>       # find /filesystem.squashfs -ls
> just before mounting aufs? But this is unlikely. If "find" gives you an
> error, you should have noticed the problem earilier.

The find command you gave me is invalid (find: unrecognized: -ls),
however the filesystem is mounted and appears OK:

(initramfs) ls /filesystem.squashfs/
bin         etc         media       root        sys
boot        home        mnt         sbin        tmp
commsmundi  lib         opt         selinux     usr
dev         lib64       proc        srv         var
(initramfs)

Thanks,
François.