Hello,

   I have applied the patch, at least Iâm quite sure I did.

   Here is a link to the new syslog:
   https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26943/syslog-20150403.zip

   Let me know what else I can do to help.

   Cheers,

   On   Thu,   Apr  2,  2015  at  11:55  PM,  sf...@users.sourceforge.net
   <[1]sf...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

   "Jean-Ray Arseneau":
   > I have included linked to the files. They are:
   Ok thanx.
   The log shows the expected behaviour, but the result is wrong.
   To investigate more, would you apply this debug print patch and try
   again? This patch doesn't solve the problem, but help investigating.
   Original J. R.
   <a.patch.bz2>

     <a.patch.bz2>