Hello again!,
   Sorry for the delay, it's been quite a busy days for me.
   After making some more tests I can confirm:
   1) Setting the following options:
   Â CONFIG_FHANDLE disabled
   Â CONFIG_AUFS=m
   Â CONFIG_EXPORTFS=m
   Â CONFIG_AUFS_EXPORT=y
   Â and  applying  all the patches (including the standalone patch) from
   aufs3.16 fixes the original issue (the "nfs branch is not exportable" issue)
   2) This configuration that fails to build is reproducible for me using a
   kernel 3.16.7 with aufs3.16
   # CONFIG_FHANDLE is not set
   CONFIG_EXPORTFS=m
   CONFIG_AUFS_EXPORT=yÂ
   Thanks a lot for your help and patience.
   Santiago

     But it such incorrect config is really producible, then fs/aufs/Kconfig
     should be fixed.
     Even if I fix Kconfig, aufs3.16 is not supported anymore as you might
     know.

   Yes, I totally understand that.
   Thanks!
   Santiago