Hello,

I think Jens and me got some thoughts about the reasons now, why the appliance failed. I would have expected this discussion in the discussion period, which was quite calm 8I now see that you guys expected some answers from Jens and me).

But now I think it is time to calm down a bit and to answer some questions.

Yes, the zattoo-software is bad, and the symlinking is dangerous. But on the on hand discussion was about TU appliance, not about moving zattoo to community. The latter will never happen, I think also the license forbids this. On the other hand, if we follow the arch way, we do what upstreamers want us to do, without much patching. And I really do not see a way to get zattoo working without much googling and searching libraries from third sources. And on i686 zattoo works surprisingly well with that bad symlinks (no known way for x86_64).

install -d is preferable over mkdir -p, but also in extra are packages, that do not fullfil this point. As Angel said, I think this was a minor issue inthe rejection.

So let us now stick moree to the other Appliance we have these days. again thank you for th discussion.

Regards Stefan