On 05/30/2010 11:56 AM, Ionut Biru wrote:
On 05/30/2010 08:20 AM, Nathan O. wrote:
I am trying to run makechrootpkg -r /aur -- -i in the dir that contains
the PKGBUILD

/usr/bin/makepkg: line 461: /dev/null: Permission denied

I redid the chroot with mkarchroot -f /aur/root base base-devel sudo to
see if that would help but still the same error. I tried another package
earlier and it gave the same error, thought maybe there was something
else wrong.

that happens when you run the second compilation ON the same chroot. it
breaking the permission of /dev/null

to be more clearly. that happens when you have a compilation in progresss in /aur chroot and you start a second one in paralalel in the same chroot with -c. that will clear and delete everything and for some reason it breaking /dev/null permission. chmod 777 /dev/null is solving this or a reboot

--
Ionut