On 14/11/10 06:44, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

Everything moved except mailman which I want to keep in [extra] and ding which
Stefan wants to maintain in [community].
TUs please adopt your packages and thanks!

If mailman has someone that wants to maintain it in [community] I would highly recommend moving it there. I have ended up being assigned as the "maintain" on several occasions because I did a rebuild a couple of years back with python-2.6. We do not even use the package for the install of mailman on our server...

Allan