Em julho 28, 2017 20:40 J3thro via aur-general escreveu:

I think you missed something in the thread, I am the maintainer of this
package right now :)

The OP mean for it to be maintained on the community repository, and, therefore
not need to be built and downloaded from Jetbrains servers everytime a new
update
arrives.

I would take it to community, but I don't know if we have any licensing issues
that
would prevent us from doing so. If there aren't any issues, I would move it.

If I knew it was orphaned on the AUR, I would have adopted it as well, since I
use
pycharm on Arch on a daily basis. I'll revisit this soon.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini