Decided to take a quick look at your PKGBUILDs, and just a few spot checks
makes me wonder. The first one I click on is apache-flex-sdk, I see that you
aren't the original submitter, so I look at the git log and see that the first
thing you did when taking over this was to remove pgp checks from the source.
WTF. Look at the PKGBUILD, see a totally useless prepare function, ok, not a
big thing. Let's check another one, clicked on flif, see msg2s being used for
no reason and bad conflicts. Click on a couple more, see that those issues
aren't mistakes, they're a fundamental misunderstanding.

Maybe my perception was colored by that really bad decision to remove the pgp
checks, and while the PKGBUILDs are mostly fine, there seems to be things about
packaging that you don't understand yet. Is it time to become a TU already?