On 2020-10-18 17:39, Tim Meusel via aur-general wrote:
[...]
* puppet [1]
* puppet5 [2]
* facter [3]
* libwhereami [4]
* ruby-deep_merge [5]
* ruby-httpclient [6]
* ruby-sync [7]
* ruby-puppet-resource_api [8]
* ruby-semantic_puppet [9]

[...]

As a trusted user I would like to co-maintain those packages, enable
tests on the PKGBUILDs where tests are currently missing (for example
ruby-puppet-resource_api, ruby-semantic_puppet and Puppet), fix the
remaining namcap warnings (for example on facter and libwhereami) and
also import some other Puppet related tools into the official
repository. Some of them are already in the AUR (not all maintained by
myself):

* fluent-bit (not Puppet related) [10]
* ruby-gettext-setup [11]
* ruby-minitar [12]
* ruby-puppet_forge [13]
* ruby-rr [14]
* ruby-cri [15]
* ruby-test-unit-rr [16]
* ruby-fast_gettext [17]
* ruby-gettext [18]
* ruby-locale [19]
* ruby-text [20]
* ruby-colored2 [21]
* r10k [22]
[...]

It's great that you'd like to improve the quality of the Ruby ecosystem! Do you have any experience with documentation? I think it'd be nice to have someone experienced make sure the Ruby/Puppet documentation is up to snuff.

Are you also interested in maintaining any other types of packages, or only the Ruby ecosystem?