Levente Polyak <anthr...@archlinux.org> on Tue, 2023/10/17 01:43:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to start a "Special Removal of an Inactive Package Maintainer"
> [0] for Jonas Witschel (diabonas) based on prolonged inactivity.
>
> Jonas has not executed any packaging or AUR maintenance duties since a
> very long time. Due to this I tried to reach Jonas since quite a while
> over various channels. Finally I was able to get a response via Signal
> mid of January 2023. He promised to try to catch up with things that
> neglected, which unfortunately still didn't happen for his Arch
> responsibilities. Afterwards I've also tried to get a response in March,
> May, June and August, without success.
>
> Furthermore, gromit has also reached out independently while trying to
> reach all package maintainers that missed multiple votes, also without
> success.
>
> Hence we also started replacing Jonas as main key holder and I hereby
> start the Package Maintainer removal with this thread.
>
> The discussion period will last for three days, after which there will
> be a voting period of five days.
>
> Cheers,
> Levente
>
> [0]:
> https://package-maintainer-bylaws.aur.archlinux.org/#_special_removal_of_an_inactive_package_maintainer

Full ACK!

Are there any formal steps to take before we can revoke the main key?
Well, we should check if any packager key depends on his key's trust...
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)