Olav,

Thanks for the feedback, but what do you mean by "handled like AURweb"? I'm not 
familiar with the context behind it.

Once again returned by Rspamd, so I'll replace more URLs, that fixed it last 
time.


> Emiliano Gandini Outeda
> emiliano-go [dot] com
> emiliano [dot] gandini@protonmail [dot] com


Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Wednesday, September 23rd, 2026 at 6:25 AM, Olav Seyfarth 
<olav+archlinux@seyfarth [dot] de> wrote:

> Dear Emiliano,
>
> thank you for your thoughts on the model and your work on trustsight.
> You asked for feedback on the layer model. I like it, it's simple.
>
> While I am open to additional measures including (self-hosted) AI,
> I am convinced that a tool that eases the diff review is necessary.
>
> I agree that security tooling like this should rather be handled like
> AURweb, not a PKGBUILD. I hope that TUs vote to make it part of AUR.
>
> Olav
>
>

Attachment: publickey - [email protected] - 0xF759D6D4.asc
Description: application/pgp-keys

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to