On Wednesday, September 23rd, 2026 at 9:45 PM GMT-3, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> The AUR helpers like yay or pacaur are not run or maintained by the TUs and 
> unsupported by the Arch team. It would be best to open issues and feature 
> integration PRs on the respective upstream projects.

I know they are not official and thus unsupported by the Arch team, I thought 
there were a list of requirements or approvals needed to be featured here: 
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/AUR_helpers

Still, thanks for the clarification.

Att.


> Emiliano Gandini Outeda
> https://emiliano-go.com
> [email protected]


On Wednesday, September 23rd, 2026 at 9:45 PM, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> The AUR helpers like yay or pacaur are not run or maintained by the TUs and 
> unsupported by the Arch team. It would be best to open issues and feature 
> integration PRs on the respective upstream projects.
> 

> On September 24, 2026 12:20:32 AM UTC, Emiliano Gandini Outeda 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Thanks to the previous uploader collaboration (Amiad), I've gotten control 
> >of the trustsight package in the AUR.
> >
> >I've just released trustsight v0.16.1, with multiple fixes, a detached 
> >tokenizer and I've uploaded it to the AUR. Package main download source is 
> >still officially the github repository, not AUR, but I'll keep maintaining 
> >it as to keep ownership (as to comply as much as possible with the security 
> >model).
> >
> >Thanks to Olav for reporting multiple vulnerabilities and issues.
> >
> >One note. Olav said:
> >> But it could be a proposal to include it in AUR helpers.
> >
> >Is there a specific path to apply there? Or is it fully up to the TUs? That 
> >would be the end goal imo. Trustsight was designed specifically with the 
> >detailed security layer model I mentioned above, and I see the AUR moving 
> >towards there on its own, even before this thread. I see trustsight as a 
> >piece of the puzzle.
> >
> >This tool is far from finished, and its main block right now is adoption: 
> >few users = few reports, so slower evolution. I will keep working in this 
> >tool, and its harness, which allows me (and whoever wants really) to find 
> >more bypasses to patch. Trustsight fully detects the Atomic Arch campaign, 
> >and the --depth / --deps flag give another layer of protection against 
> >future supply chain attacks.
> >
> >Att.
> >
> >Emiliano
> >
> >
> >> Emiliano Gandini Outeda
> >> emiliano-go [dot] com
> >> emiliano.gandini@protonmail [dot] com
> >
> 

Attachment: publickey - [email protected] - 0xF759D6D4.asc
Description: application/pgp-keys

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to