Aaaaand it's back. I did nothing. I was shopping groceries. Same error.

On Thursday, 8 October 2026 at 18:28, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks @all! It works now. I managed to change my public IP. That used to be 
> easier a decade ago. :-D
> On Thursday, 8 October 2026 at 14:44, [email protected] 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> https://status.archlinux.org claims that the AUR is fully operational, but I 
>> still get the EOF error. What can I do?
>>
>> Best,
>> John
>>
>> On Tuesday, 6 October 2026 at 00:11, [email protected] 
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> For what it's work, and in case you don't already know, there is 
>>> https://status.archlinux.org/ which does indeed show that AUR had some 
>>> issues of late. Checking there can allow you to verify if a problem you are 
>>> seeing is indeed known or something on your end.
>>>
>>> You can also use something like https://reqbin.com/curl to test if the 
>>> problem is coming from your internet, firewall, box, etc. or is 
>>> reproducible.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Mark
>>>
>>> On 05/10/2026 22:17, Dalrymple, Joseph - joseph.dalrymple at 
>>> bluelogicteam.com wrote:
>>>
>>>> Might have just been an issue with AUR. Seems to be functioning again.
>>>>
>>>> Joseph Dalrymple
>>>> (469) 645-8604
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 12:07 PM Dalrymple, Joseph
>>>> [<[email protected]>](mailto:[email protected])
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I'm assuming this has to do with the latest changes to the AUR in order 
>>>>> to prevent DDOS attacks, but after my recent attempts to update my local 
>>>>> packages, I'm no longer able to `pull` or hit the AUR `/rpc` endpoint.
>>>>>
>>>>> At first it was just an `/rpc` error when running `yay -Syu`, but after 
>>>>> throwing together a quick script to just manually `git pull` in each of 
>>>>> my `~/.cache/yay/` repos to update them manually, it got about half way 
>>>>> through them before erroring out. Now those are also returning "TLS 
>>>>> connect error: Unexpected EOF", even though my script already had 
>>>>> 2-second throttling between each pull command.
>>>>>
>>>>> Any ideas?

Reply via email to