I seldom post on this site but feel strongly that Nigel Andrews has essentially
been insulted by Harry’s award. As Harry pointed out, the associated comments
in the announcement were correct. Harry did finance the development of Aus
Flarm when he had confidence that Nigel was on to something very significant
for the movement. Harry certainly deserves his award for backing something so
significant. However I am somewhat ashamed that the GFA, an association of
which I have been a member for 50 years, chose to award Harry for his
contribution , while ignoring Nigel’s even more significant contribution.
Would not a joint award of that prestigious award have been more appropriate?

Bob Ward