Hear hear EP.

From: emillis prelgauskas
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:52 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Fw: Nigel's omission

This is indicative of the dilemma about corporate knowledge, as each generation
succeeding the one before
only knows what they know, and records that for posterity.
Like the re-imagining of the history of the sport’s formation and early growth
by the late Maurice Little when the current magazine replaced
the several previous iterations; and was published there but which was so
wildly wrong that re-writes and retractions were called for.

The problem becomes that the record such as an award becomes the permanent
record and is then repeated into the future.
That is why correcting the historical record early in manifest ways is
important.

Emilis