from what i have told Flarms were developed as a commercial venture. Sure Nigel
applied the technical know how, but that is the business he is in and still is.

finding anyone to back a venture is tough. Harry put a sizeable lot of cash at
risk into this.

Having backed a few ventures, including my own, putting what the majority of
you would consider a small fortune into a small fickle market (gliding) takes
balls and commitment. I think Harry should be awarded on that alone.