Thanks Richard,

Here's another link to another image. http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=183997

Interesting. Note high location of wing and obvious section change near the root with drooped leading edge for better alignment with alpha flow.

Retractable tailwheel. Note also locations of pitot static and TE probes on the tips of the tailplane. Not bad guys. The probes can be a lot shorter (should be a local chord ahead of the surface to prevent interference), the flow at the tip shouldn't be affected much and moving the probes there prevents the disruption of laminar flow over a substantial part of the fin.

Other than that it looks like a scaled down JS 1 wing.

Wanna bet that this will be a 15/18M glider? I can't see a huge market for a dedicated 15m competition glider nowadays but a 15/18M should sell well. The JS1 seems optimised for 18/21M.

So what happened to the JS2? I'd say it is a JS1 with the JS3 tech incorporated.

Mike