Yes that's right, it was another beautiful day at Bunyan just north of Cooma, it was cold and blowing hard,
we could not see the mountains because of snow storms across that part of the area, yet the sky above us was showing all the signs, the wave is on.

We were not disappointed either, one member went home this evening with his Diamond Height, while two others didn't bother going above Fl200 - they didn't have to, they had been there before.  Pilots of the clubs two seater were struggling to stay legal (below 10,000) because the oxy fit is not yet completed.

If this sort of flying is what you are chasing don't forget our annual "WAVE CAMP" in just two weeks time (Sept 1st to 9th) - be there or read about it - I plan to be there.

Stuart Ferguson
President
Canberra Gliding Club
0419 797508